Annual Meetings 2002: Documents related to the IMFC Meeting
International Monetary and Financial Committee (IMFC)
September 28, 2002
Provisional Agenda for the September 28, 2002 Meeting
There follows the provisional agenda for the Sixth Meeting of the International Monetary and Financial Committee, which is to be convened on Saturday, September 28, 2002, at 8.00 a.m. in the Meeting Hall at the Fund's Headquarters in Washington D.C.
1. Adoption of Agenda
2. The Global Economy and Financial Markets— Outlook, Risks, and Policy Responses
3. The Fund and the International Financial System in the Process of Reform1
- Strengthening Surveillance, Crisis Prevention and Crisis Resolution
- Low-Income Countries—HIPC Initiative, PRGF, and PRSP Approach: Status of Implementation
- Combating Money-Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism2
- The Twelfth General Review of IMF Quotas1
- Streamlining Conditionality and Enhancing Ownership1
- Independent Evaluation Office
4. Other Business
5. Press Communiqué
1 The Managing Director will provide a report to the IMFC on the IMF in a Process of Change, covering the topics under these items.
2 A joint Fund/Bank progress report will be provided.
3 For information.