This web page provides information on the activities of the Office, views of the IMF staff, and the relations between Bosnia and Herzegovina and the IMF. Additional information can be found on Bosnia and Herzegovina and IMF country page, including official IMF reports and Executive Board documents in English that deal with Bosnia and Herzegovina.
At A Glance
- Current IMF membership: 189 countries
- Bosnia and Herzegovina joined the Fund on December 14, 1992
- Quota: SDR 169.10 million
- Outstanding Loans: Stand-by Arrangements SDR 338.20 million
- The last Article IV consultation (Country Report No. 15/298 ), was discussed by the Executive Board on October 28, 2015
Bosnia and Herzegovina and the IMF
May 24, 2016
March 24, 2016
Implementing structural reforms, mainly in pension systems and state-owned enterprises, is essential for countries in Eastern and Southeastern Europe to address crisis legacies and help stabilize debt and deficits, members of parliament concluded at a seminar at the Joint Vienna Institute (JVI).
February 19, 2016
Author/Editor: Zsoka Koczan
Series: Working Paper No. 16/31
November 11, 2015
October 28, 2015
Series: Country Report No. 15/298
Latest on Europe
The Regional Economic Issues (REI) reports assesses the macroeconomic outlook for the Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe (CESEE) region in light of the latest global economic and financial developments. This update was published on May 6, 2016.
Read the Survey Magazine article, "Emerging Europe Moves Ahead but Slower."