- IMF Resident Representative Offices
- IMF Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific
- IMF Europe Office in Paris and Brussels
- IMF and Europe
- IMF and Euro Area
- IMF Regional Reports (CEMAC, WAEMU, Central & Eastern Europe, Euro Area, Eastern Caribbean Currency Union etc.)
- IMF Members' Quotas and Voting Power, and Board of Governors
- IMF Data Mapper ®
Email notification sign-up
On this site, the term "country" does not in all cases refer to a territorial entity that is a state as understood by international law and practice. As used here, the term also covers some territorial entities that are not states. Dependent territories of member countries are listed alphabetically followed by a description of the constitutional relationships with their member countries.
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an organization of 188 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.