Against the Odds: Lessons from the Recovery in The Baltics - Session III, Lessons from Latvia and the Baltics
Session III discusses what lessons should European policymakers draw from the adjustment experience of Latvia and the Baltics.
- Chrystia Freeland, Global Editor, Reuters
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, IMF
- Jörg Asmussen, Executive Board Member, ECB
- Olli Rehn, European Commissioner for Economic and Financial Affairs, EC
- Sharan Burrow, General Secretary, International Trade Union Confederation
- Valdis Dombrovskis, Prime Minister of Latvia