Against the Odds: Lessons from the Recovery in The Baltics - Session I: Crisis Management and Recovery in Latvia and the Baltics
The first session examines the causes of the crisis and the challenging policies taken to address it – fiscal, financial sector, and structural reforms.
- Jens Henriksson, President Nasdaq OMX Stockholm
- Valdis Dombrovskis, Prime Minister of Latvia
- Anders Borg, Minister of Finance, Sweden
- Ingrida Šimonytė, Minister of Finance, Lithuania
- Olivier Blanchard, Economic Counsellor and Director or Research Department, IMF
- Gabriele Giudice, Mission Chief for Latvia, European Commission