Partnerships for Change: Cambodia
Cambodians discuss how IMF technical assistance has helped their country’s banking system recover from the devastation of the Khmer Rouge and become a driver of the country’s development.
- Neav Chanthana, Deputy Governor, National Bank of Cambodia
- Chan Sim, Professor of Art
- Arnaud de Villepoix, IMF Resident Advisor to the National Bank of Cambodia
- Chea Serey, Deputy Director, Banking Supervision Directorate, National Bank of Cambodia
- In Channy, President and Chief Executive Officer, ACLEDA Bank
- Sok Hach, President and Chief Executive Officer, Golden Rice Cambodia