TAXING OURSELVES OUT OF—OR INTO?—TROUBLE
This issue of the Fiscal Monitor explores how tax reform can help strengthen public finances, while addressing both equity and growth concerns.
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, IMF
- Michael Keen, Deputy Director, Fiscal Affairs Department, IMF
- Alan Auerbach, Robert D. Burch Professor of Economics and Law, University of California, Berkeley
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin, President, American Action Forum
- Tom Keene, Editor-at-Large, Bloomberg Television and Radio