Global Excess Imbalances: Risks and Policy Responses
While global imbalances have fallen from pre-GFC peaks, progress in reducing imbalances has stalled in recent years.
- Martin Wolf, Chief Economics Commentator, Financial Times
- David Lipton, First Deputy Managing Director, IMF
- Claudia Buch, Vice President, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Barry Eichengreen, Professor, University of California, Berkeley
- Philip R. Lane, Governor, Central Bank of Ireland
- Eswar Prasad, Snr. Fellow/Professor, Brookings/Cornell