Small Is Beautiful – Regulatory Approaches for Non-Systemic Banks
How can a more proportionate approach to regulation of small banks be applied to align more closely with their size and business models?
- David Lipton, First Deputy Managing Director IMF
- William Coen, Secretary General The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision
- Nestor A. Espenilla, Jr. Governor Central Bank of the Philippines
- Michael Gibson, Director of the Division of Banking Supervision and Regulation Federal Reserve Board
- Ryozo Himino, Vice Minister of International Affairs Japan Financial Services Agency
- José María Roldán, Chairman and CEO Spanish Banking Association