Toward a Modern Silk Road: How a Shifting Global Economy is IntensifyingEconomic Links Between the Middle East and Asia
The past few years have witnessed a renewal of economic ties between the Middle East and Asia, two regions linked by the historic Silk Route.
- Mahmoud Mohieldin, Managing Director of the World Bank and former Minister of Investment of Egypt
- Nasser Saidi, Chief Economist, Dubai International Financial Center
- V. Shankar, Standard Chartered Bank Group Chief Executive Officer - Middle East, Africa, Europe and Americas
- Ben Simpfendorfer, Chief China Economist, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Masood Ahmed, Director, Middle East and Central Asia Department, IMF