IMF Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific (OAP)
Japan-IMF Scholarship Program for Asia (JISPA)
Partnership Track: Application Checklist
After you complete the on-line application, you will receive a PDF version of your completed application form by email. In addition to printed copies of the application form, please make sure all necessary documents (1 to 11) listed below are provided as requested. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Please submit five sets of application documents (one original set and four sets of photocopies) in the order below. Each set of application material should be bound by a clip (staples should not be used). Please mail the five sets in one package to:
Japan-IMF Scholarship Program for Asia
IMF Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific
21st Floor Fukoku-Seimei Building
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0011
- 1. One original copy of the application form (pp. 1-3): The application form must be completed by the applicant.
- 2. One original nomination letter (p. 4): The letter must be authorized, signed, and dated by the sponsor with an official seal of the sponsoring agency.
- 3. One original letter of declaration (p. 5): The letter must be completed, signed, and dated by the applicant.
- 4. Two letter of reference: As described in the Application Guidelines section.
- 5. Research proposal for thesis or policy paper: As described in the section 6 of the application form (p. 4).
- 6. Official copies of diploma or degree certificates: As described in the Application Guidelines section.
- 7. Official transcripts: As described in the Application Guidelines section.
- 8. Official English translations: Translations are required if supporting documents are not presented in English. Each translation must be clipped to the original document written in the native language.
- 9. TOEFL Score Record or IELTS Test Report: As described in the Application Guidelines section.
- 10. Passport copy: If available, please attach a copy of your valid national passport.
- 11. Check list (p. 6): The check list must be completed by the applicant.