SPANISH: Santiago High-Level Conference - Plenary Session 3: Transitioning to Less Friendly Global Monetary Conditions
The International Monetary Fund in partnership with the Ministry of Finance, Republic of Chile held a high-level conference to engage stakeholders on short- and long-term macro-relevant issues facing Latin America.
- Moderator: José De Gregorio, Former Governor Central Bank of Chile
- Olivier Blanchard, Economic Counselor and Director Research Department IMF
- Agustín Carstens, Governor Bank of Mexico
- Alexandre Tombini, Governor Central Bank of Brazil
- Rodrigo Vergara, President Central Bank of Chile
- Stephen Poloz, Governor Bank of Canada