SPANISH: Santiago High-Level Conference - Plenary Session 1: Economic and Social Challenges in Latin America
The International Monetary Fund in partnership with the Ministry of Finance, Republic of Chile held a high-level conference to engage stakeholders on short- and long-term macro-relevant issues facing Latin America.
- Moderator: Gabriela Frías, CNN en Español
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director IMF
- Alberto Arenas, Minister of Finance Chile
- José Miguel Insulza, Secretary General Organization of American States
- Luis Alberto Moreno, President Inter-American Development Bank