Santiago High-Level Conference - Plenary Session 2: Dealing with Risks to Protect Growth
The International Monetary Fund in partnership with the Ministry of Finance, Republic of Chile held a high-level conference to engage stakeholders on short- and long-term macro-relevant issues facing Latin America.
- Moderator: Augusto Alvarez Rodrich, economist and Peruvian journalist
- Jeff Currie, Global Head of Commodities Research Global Investment Research Division Goldman Sachs
- Huang Haizhou, Managing Director China International Capital Corporation
- Carmen Reinhart, Minos A. Zombanakis Professor of the International Financial System John F. Kennedy School of Government Harvard University
- Alejandro Werner, Director Western Hemisphere Department IMF
- Alejandro Vanoli, President Central Bank of Argentina