Global Excess Imbalances: Risks and Policy Responses
While global imbalances have fallen from pre-GFC peaks, progress in reducing imbalances has stalled in recent years.
- Martin Wolf, Chief Economics Commentator Financial Times
- David Lipton, First Deputy Managing Director IMF
- Claudia Buch, Vice President Deutsche Bundesbank
- Barry Eichengreen, Professor University of California Berkeley
- Philip R. Lane, Governor Central Bank of Ireland
- Eswar Prasad, Snr. Fellow/Professor Brookings/Cornell