The IMF plays a key role in shaping more effective and innovative policies to fight corruption, but there is more work to be done.
- Sean Hagan, General Counsel and Director Legal Department IMF
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director IMF
- Laura Alonso, Secretary of Public Ethics Transparency and Fight Against Corruption Argentina
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Chair of GAVI and Former Finance Minister Nigeria
- Susan Rose-Ackerman, Henry R. Luce Professor of Law and Political Science Yale University School of Law