Restoring Trust by Curbing Corruption
Recognizing that mitigating corruption requires a holistic and multifaceted approach, tailored to the specifics of each country. Panelists will share their experiences with successful anti-corruption initiatives.
- Greg Ip, Chief Economics Commentator Wall Street Journal
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director IMF
- Abdoulaye Bio-Tchané, Minister of State for Planning and Development Benin
- Lea Giménez Duarte, Finance Minister Paraguay
- Penny Mordaunt, Secretary of State for International Development United Kingdom
- Patricia Moreira, Managing Director Transparency International