Helping Countries Strengthen Social Spending
Social spending is a key ingredient for fostering inclusive growth and stable societies. How can countries raise more resources and make the most of the scarce resources they have?
- Opening Remarks: Tao Zhang, Deputy Managing Director IMF
- Moderator: Ali Aslan, International TV Presenter and Journalist
- Winnie Byanyima, Executive Director of Oxfam International
- Ian Goldin, Oxford University Professor of Globalisation and Development
- Deborah Greenfield, Deputy Director-General for Policy at the International Labour Organization
- Wayne Swan, Commissioner Independent Commission for the Reform of International Corporate Taxation (ICRICT)