Coping with COVID-19 in the Caucasus and Central Asia
In the IMF’s latest Regional Economic Outlook: Middle East and Central Asia— which will be the focus of this discussion—it is estimated that five years from now countries in the region could be 11 percent below the output level implied by pre-Covid..
- Jihad Azour, Director Middle East and Central Asia Department IMF
- Suma Chakrabarti, Former President EBRD
- Martin Galstyan, Chairman Central Bank of Armenia
- Aziza Umarova, CEO SmartGov Consulting Uzbekistan
- Kairat Kelimbetov, Chief Economist Astana International Financial Centre
- Jack Farchy, Senior Reporter Bloomberg