9th African Fiscal Forum: BRAVE Policies to Shape the Recovery in sub-Saharan Africa
Kristalina Georgieva, Jutta Urpilainen, Vera Daves de Sousa, Amadou Hott, Albert M. Muchanga, and Tidjane Thiam discuss the health, economic and social impact of the pandemic on sub-Saharan Africa countries and reforms implemented to alleviate it.
- Kristalina Georgieva, Managing Director IMF
- Jutta Urpilainen, Commissioner for International Partnerships EC
- Vera Daves de Sousa, Minister of Finance Angola
- Amadou Hott, Minister of Economy Planning and Cooperation Senegal
- Albert M. Muchanga, Commissioner for Economic Development Trade Industry and Mining Representing the Chairperson of the AU Commission
- Tidjane Thiam, African Union Special Envoy for COVID-19