Felix Suntheim is a Financial Sector Expert in the Global Financial Stability Analysis Division of the IMF’s Monetary and Capital Markets Department. Previously, he worked in the Economics Department at the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority. His research focuses on empirical corporate finance and financial intermediation. Felix holds a Ph.D. in Finance from Bocconi University, Italy, and a Diploma in Economics from the University of Bonn.
- How Investment Funds Can Drive the Green Transition
- How Strengthening Standards for Data and Disclosure Can Make for a Greener Future
- Firms’ Environmental Performance in Times of Crisis
- Equity Investors Must Pay More Attention to Climate Change Physical Risk
- Connecting the Dots Between Sustainable Finance and Financial Stability