Africa Rebuilds: IMF Technical Assistance in Liberia
How a country manages public finances is about a lot more than just collecting taxes. It’s about governing in an efficient and legitimate way. In Liberia, the IMF’s technical assistance is helping people rebuild their lives after a 15-year civil war.
- Stephen George, Principal, Matilda Newport High School, Monrovia, Liberia
- Patrick Sendolo, Head of Special Projects Implementation Unit, Office of the President, Liberia
- Augustine Ngafuan, Minister of Finance, Liberia
- Elfrieda Stewart Tamba, Deputy Minister, Revenue Department, Ministry of Finance, Liberia
- Timotheus Kemoboakai, Project Manager, YMCA, Liberia