Africa Rebuilds: IMF Technical Assistance in Liberia
How a country manages public finances is about a lot more than just collecting taxes. It’s about governing in an efficient and legitimate way. In Liberia, the IMF’s technical assistance is helping people rebuild their lives after a 15-year civil war.
- Stephen George, Principal Matilda Newport High School Monrovia Liberia
- Patrick Sendolo, Head of Special Projects Implementation Unit Office of the President Liberia
- Augustine Ngafuan, Minister of Finance Liberia
- Elfrieda Stewart Tamba, Deputy Minister Revenue Department Ministry of Finance Liberia
- Timotheus Kemoboakai, Project Manager YMCA Liberia