Lost Decades: The Making of America's Debt Crisis and the Long Recovery
Jeffry Frieden and Menzie Chinn explore the political and economic roots of the financial and economic crisis as well as its long-term effects.
- George Akerlof, International Monetary Fund
- Menzie Chinn, University of Wisconsin, Madison and Econbrowser
- Jeffry Frieden, Harvard University
- Gail Cohen, Joint Economic Committee of the U.S. Congress
- Diane Lim Rogers, Concord Coalition
- Simon Johnson, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Peterson Institute