A Narrow Path for the Global Economy
Prospects for global growth have begun to gradually strengthen after suffering a setback in 2011.
- Charlie Rose, Anchor, “Charlie Rose” on PBS/Bloomberg, Anchor, “CBS This Morning”
- Anders Borg, Finance Minister, Sweden
- Agustín Carstens, Governor, Bank of Mexico
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, IMF
- Christina Romer, Garff B. Wilson Professor of Economics, University of California, Berkeley and former Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers
- Duvvuri Subbarao, Governor, Reserve Bank of India