Long-term Global Trends and Their Implications for the IMF
The seminar would examine "big picture" global trends going beyond the IMF's typical areas of concern: geopolitical developments, the rise of emerging market economies, demographic trends, technology, and the environment.
- Min Zhu, Deputy Managing Director, IMF
- Tharman Shanmugaratnam, IMFC Chairman, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Singapore
- Nouriel Roubini, Economist, USA
- Thomas Friedman, NY Times, Journalist and writer, USA
- Namrata Brar, New Delhi TV