Toward a Stronger Eurozone: Fostering Growth and Completing the Architecture of EMU
Recovering from the crisis and ensuring future financial and macroeconomic stability in Europe will require measures to foster growth and complete the architecture of monetary union.
- David Lipton, IMF First Deputy Managing Director
- Joerg Asmussen, Member of Executive Board of the European Central Bank
- Ramon Fernandez, Director General of the Treasury and Economic Policy Directorate in France
- Adam Posen, President of Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Changyong Rhee, Chief Economist of the Asian Development Bank
- Moderator, Stephanie Antoine of France 24