Public Financial Management and Its Emerging Architecture
The IMF has launched a new book, Public Financial Management and Its Emerging Architecture, which provides lessons learn from 20 years of reforms to help governments improve their management of their public finances.
- Teresa Curristine, Senior Economist IMF
- Professor Allen Schick, University of Maryland
- Robert Reischauer, Former President of the Urban Institute and Director of the Congressional Budget Office
- Robert Watt, Secretary General, Department of Public Expenditure and Reform, Ireland
- Gerhard Steger, Director General of the Budget, Austria and Chair of the OECD Senior Budget Officials Working Party