Peru Plans for a Bigger Public Purse
With SECO-funded IMF technical assistance, Peru’s national tax collection agency increased tax compliance and improved the management of public funds, which helped generate the revenue for investment in public services.
- Jose Valderama, Advisor to the Minister of Finance, Peru
- Tanya Quispe, Superintendent of Customs and Tax Administration, SUNAT, Peru
- Carlos Linares Peñaloza, Director General, Debt and Public Treasury Ministry of Economy and Finance, Peru
- Monica Rubiolo, Head of Macroeconomic Support, State Secretariat for Economic Affairs, Switzerland
- Milagros Alvarado, Executive Director,“Juntos”