Santiago High-Level Conference - Plenary Session 4: Productivity and Growth
The International Monetary Fund in partnership with the Ministry of Finance, Republic of Chile held a high-level conference to engage stakeholders on short- and long-term macro-relevant issues facing Latin America.
- Moderator: Juan Manuel Astorga, TVN
- Luis Felipe Céspedes, Minister of Economy Chile
- Jorge Familiar, World Bank
- Andrea Repetto, Professor of Economics Adolfo Ibáñez University
- Rafael Mateo, CEO Acciona Energy