Santiago High-Level Conference - Plenary Session 2: Dealing with Risks to Protect Growth
The International Monetary Fund in partnership with the Ministry of Finance, Republic of Chile held a high-level conference to engage stakeholders on short- and long-term macro-relevant issues facing Latin America.
- Moderator: Augusto Alvarez Rodrich, economist and Peruvian journalist
- Jeff Currie, Global Head of Commodities Research, Global Investment Research Division, Goldman Sachs
- Huang Haizhou, Managing Director, China International Capital Corporation
- Carmen Reinhart, Minos A. Zombanakis Professor of the International Financial System, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- Alejandro Werner, Director, Western Hemisphere Department, IMF
- Alejandro Vanoli, President, Central Bank of Argentina