Session IV: Capital Account Management
Session IV of Research conference on "Macro and Growth Policies in the Wake of the Crisis"
- Zanny Minton-Beddoes, Economics Editor, The Economist
- Ricardo J. Caballero, Department of Economics, the Ford International Professor of Economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Arminio Fraga Neto, Chairman and CIO at Gavea Investimentos
- Rakesh Mohan, Professor, Practice of International Economics and Finance, School of Management and Senior Fellow of the Jackson Institute for Global Affairs at Yale University
- José Antonio Ocampo, Professor of Professional Practice in International and Public Affairs and director, Economic and Political Development Concentration, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University