Session VI: The International Monetary System
Session VI of Research conference on "Macro and Growth Policies in the Wake of the Crisis"
- John Williamson, Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Már Guðmundsson, Governor, Central Bank of Iceland
- Olivier Jeanne, Department of Economics, Johns Hopkins University
- Charles Collyns, Assistant Secretary for International Finance, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Maurice Obstfeld, Professor of Economics at Berkeley, Director of the Center for International and Development Economic Research (CIDER) and CEPR Research Fellow