The Global Jobs Crisis: Sustaining the Recovery through Employment and Equitable Growth
A panel discussion hosted by Global Economy and Development at Brookings on the global economic crisis and strategies for spurring employment and promoting more equitable and balanced growth around the world.
- Kemal Derviş, Vice President and Director, Global Economy and Development, The Brookings Institution
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
- Sharan Burrow, General Secretary, International Trade Union Confederation
- Stephen Pursey, Senior Adviser to the Director-General, International Labour Organization
- George A. Akerlof, Nonresident Senior Fellow, The Brookings Institution, Koshland Professor of Economics, University of California, Berkeley