Reaching the MDGs: Macroeconomic Prospects and Challenges in Low-Income Countries
The crisis has set back progress toward the MDGs. To regain momentum, a broad range of policy actions will be required. Above all, it is vital that strong and sustained global economic growth be restored.
- John Lipsky, First Deputy Managing Director, IMF
- George Ayittey, President, Free Africa Foundation
- Nancy Birdsall, President, Center for Global Development
- Hugh Bredenkamp, Deputy Director, Strategy, Policy, and Review Department, IMF
- Mark Plant , Deputy Director, Africa Department, IMF
- Caroline Atkinson, Director, IMF External Relations Department