| 2005 Spring Meetings
2005 Spring Meetings: News Releases, Speeches, Committee Papers, Documents and Background Information
Documents Related to the April 16, 2005 IMFC Meeting
International Monetary and Financial Committee
April 11, 2005
Provisional Agenda for the April 16, 2005 Meeting
The following is the provisional agenda for the Eleventh Meeting of the International Monetary and Financial Committee, which is to be convened at 12 noon on Saturday, April 16, 2005, in the Meeting Hall at the Fund's Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
1. Adoption of Agenda
2. The Global Economy and Financial Markets—Outlook, Risks, and Policy Responses
3. Shaping the IMF's Strategic Direction1
4. IMF Support for Low-Income Members' Efforts Towards Poverty Reduction and
Strong Sustainable Growth1
- Effective IMF surveillance and crisis prevention1
- Progress with crisis resolution initiatives2
- The review of IMF conditionality1
- Activities of the Independent Evaluation Office2
5. Other Business
6. Press Communiqué
The Managing Director's report to the IMFC on the IMF's Policy Agenda will cover the topics under these items.
2 Progress reports on these topics will be provided.