Against the Odds: Lessons from the Recovery in The Baltics - Session II, The Remaining Challenges
Session II explores what policies are needed to strengthen the recovery and to secure competitiveness and growth under the fixed exchange rate or common currency, as the Baltic countries emerge from the crisis and aim at euro adoption.
- Pauls Raudseps, Chairman of the Board, Ir.lv
- Jurgen Ligi, Minister of Finance, Estonia
- Andris Vilks, Minister of Finance, Latvia
- Giancarlo Corsetti, Professor of Macroeconomics, University of Cambridge
- Cecilia Hermansson, Chief Economist, Swedbank
- Mark Griffiths, Mission Chief for Latvia, IMF