BBC World Debate: Stimulate or Consolidate: How to Secure a Robust Global Recovery?
This BBC World News Debate programme was recorded on 8 October 2010 in Washington D.C., USA. The Programme was moderated by and under the editorial control of BBC World News.
- Moderator: Nik Gowing, Main Presenter, BBC World Debate, United Kingdom
George Papaconstantinou, Minister of Finance, Greece
- Christina Romer, Professor, University of California at Berkeley, United States
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, Professor, Economics, Columbia University, United States
- Dominque Strauss-Kahn, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
- Xiaochuan ZHOU, Governor, People's Bank of China, People's Republic of China