IMF Europe Office
in Paris and Brussels
Director of the IMF Europe Office and Senior Resident Representative to the European Union
64-66, Avenue d'lena
75116 Paris, France
Tel: + 33 (1) 40 69 30 70
8 Boulevard de Berlaimont
1000 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)2 221 5130
Follow Us at @IMF_inEU
Regional Resident Representative Office for Central and Eastern Europe
IMF Resident Representative Offices in the Euro Area
IMF Europe Office in Paris and Brussels
The IMF Europe Office, located in Paris and Brussels, serves as liaison to EU institutions and governments, as well as international organizations and civil society in Europe.
Its main tasks include:
- Engaging with European policymakers and institutions on euro area and EU policies and country programs
- Fostering the dialogue on global economic issues with EU institutions, international organizations, governments, and civil society in Europe between the IMF and interlocutors
- Supporting IMF operations in Europe, including surveillance, IMF-supported programs, and technical assistance
- Helping to coordinate communication and outreach activities across the region
IMF Activities in Europe
- Austria | Belgium | Bulgaria | Croatia | Cyprus | Czech Republic | Denmark | Estonia | Finland | France | Germany | Greece | Hungary | Iceland | Ireland | Italy | Latvia | Lithuania | Luxembourg | Malta | The Netherlands | Norway | Poland | Portugal | Romania | Slovenia | Slovak Republic | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | UK
- Euro Area Policies: 2014 Article IV Consultation
- The IMF and Europe
- The IMF and the Euro Area
- The IMF and Central and Eastern Europe
Jobs and Growth: Supporting the European Recovery
The IMF book Jobs and Growth: Supporting the European Recovery was launched at a high-level event in Brussels, Belgium on January 28. IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde introduced the session. Comments followed from Wolfgang Schäuble, Finance Minister of Germany, and Luis de Guindos, Minister of Economy and Competitiveness of Spain.
Read the blog post by Christine Lagarde.
Visit the webpage to download chapters or find more information.
Order online from the IMF Bookstore.