Conference on Understanding International Commodity Price Fluctuations (Part 5)
SESSION III. Economic Consequences of the Development of New Energy Sources, at the conference organized by the IMF's Research Department and the Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, held on March 20 – 21, 2013.
- Rick van der Ploeg, Oxford University
- Javier Blas, Financial Times
- James Hamilton, University of California San Diego
- Jeffrey Frankel, Harvard University
- Christof Rühl, BP
- Karen Harbert, Institute for 21st Century Energy (U.S. Chamber of Commerce)