Frontier Asia on the Rise
Asia’s developing economies represent the region’s economic frontier, emerging as a new source of economic dynamism. These countries aspire to climb the development ladder by addressing the challenges of infrastructure, technology and financing.
- Mahmoud Allah Malik Kazemi, Senior Advisor Bangladesh Bank
- Sok Chenda, Secretary General Council for the Development of Cambodia
- Samar Kelegama, Executive Director of the Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka
- Yuba Raj Khatiwada, Governor Nepal Rastra Bank
- Emilia Pires, Minister for Finance Timor-Leste
- Anoop Singh, Director Asia Pacific Department IMF