Peru Plans for a Bigger Public Purse
With SECO-funded IMF technical assistance, Peru’s national tax collection agency increased tax compliance and improved the management of public funds, which helped generate the revenue for investment in public services.
- Jose Valderama, Advisor to the Minister of Finance Peru
- Tanya Quispe, Superintendent of Customs and Tax Administration SUNAT Peru
- Carlos Linares Peñaloza, Director General Debt and Public Treasury Ministry of Economy and Finance Peru
- Monica Rubiolo, Head of Macroeconomic Support State Secretariat for Economic Affairs Switzerland
- Milagros Alvarado, Executive Director“Juntos”