The Future of Finance - Session 4: Technology and Financial Inclusion
As recovery takes hold and we put the crisis behind us challenges and opportunities are being posed for the financial sector and finance as a whole...
- Moderator: Stanley Fischer, Vice Chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Mauricio Cárdenas Minister of Finance and Public Credit of Colombia,
- Bill Gajda, Global Head of Strategic Partnerships at Visa Incorporated
- Dean Karlan, Professor of Economics at Yale University
- Jennifer Nason, Global Chairman of Technology Media and Telecom Investment Banking JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Peter Sands, Group Chief Executive Standard Chartered Bank PLC