Arabic: Islamic Finance: Unlocking its Potential and Supporting Stability
Though still a small share of global finance, Islamic finance is growing rapidly and has enormous potential for further growth...
- Naser El Tibi, Senior Producer of business news at Al Arabiya News Channel
- Min Zhu, IMF Deputy Managing Director
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz, Governor of Bank Negara Malaysia Malaysia's Central Bank
- Ali Babacan, Turkey Deputy Prime Minister and State Minister for Economic Policy
- Ahmad Mohamed Ali Al-Madani, President of the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB)
- Pierre Gramegna, Luxembourg Minister of Finance