Youth Dialogue: The Cost of Corruption
The 2016 Youth Dialogue at the IMF and World Bank Annual Meetings will provide a platform to share the views of youth on the impact of corruption on their lives and how to combat it.
- Roberto Ferdman, Economic Correspondence at Vice on HBO
- Sean Hagan, General Counsel and Director of the Legal Department IMF
- Emilia Díaz-Struck, Research Editor at the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists
- Cissy Kagaba, Executive Director of the Anti- Corruption Coalition Uganda (ACCU)
- Sergejus Muravjovas, Transparency International Lithuania