2019 Fiscal Forum SESSION 2: Investing in Infrastructure—Making Public Investment More Efficient
Many countries face large infrastructure gaps. Closing these in a fiscally sustainable manner will require investing more and investing better, to achieve higher economic returns from public investment.
- Sharmini Coorey, Director Institute for Capacity Development IMF
- Masatsugu Asakawa, Vice Minister of Finance Japan
- Bambang Brodjonegoro, Minister of Planning Indonesia
- Bedri Hamza, Minister of Finance Kosovo
- Pierre Lavallée, President and Chief Executive Officer Canada Infrastructure Bank
- Stefano Manservisi, Director-General of the International Cooperation and Development European Commission