2019 Fiscal Forum SESSION 1: Investing in People—Challenges and Fiscal PolicyResponses
Achieving higher and more inclusive growth is a challenge for many countries today. How can education, health and social protection policies—i.e., “investing in people”—help?
- Vitor Gaspar, Director Fiscal Affairs Department IMF
- Nicholas Barr, Professor of Public Economics London School of Economics
- Nigel Clarke, Minister of Finance Jamaica
- Teresa Czerwińska, Minister of Finance Poland
- Martin Ravallion, Edmond D. Villani Professor of Economics Georgetown University
- Michal Rutkowski, Senior Director for Social Protection and Jobs World Bank