Big Tech and the Future of Finance
Big Tech are entering Fintech. They bring technology, deep pockets, massive networks, mountains of data, and great user experiences. But also risks. Can they reshape banking and finance? We ask Big Tech, banks, and regulators to look into the future.
- David Lipton, First Deputy Managing Director IMF Moderator
- Elizabeth Schulze, Technology Correspondent CNBC International
- Mark Carney, Governor Bank of England
- Jason Furman, Professor of the Practice of Economic Policy at Harvard Kennedy School
- David Marcus, Head of Calibra
- Nandan Nilekani, Co-Founder and Chairman of Infosys Technologies Limited