CNBC Debate on the Global Economy
Escalating trade tensions are taking a toll on the global economy. Many central banks have appropriately lowered interest rates, but there are limits with this strategy. What other options do policymakers have?
- Moderator: Geoff Cutmore, Anchor CNBC
- Kristalina Georgieva, Managing Director IMF
- Nadia Calviño, Minister of Economy and Business Spain
- Agustín Carstens, General Manager Bank of International Settlements
- Ray Dalio, Founder Co-Chairman and Co-Chief Investment Officer of Bridgewater Associates
- Min Zhu, Chair National Institute of Financial Research Tsinghua University