Improving Governance and Fighting Corruption for Inclusive Growth in the Middle East and North Africa
How can strong governance of economic institutions curb corruption? What reforms can be undertaken to promote inclusive growth and ensure government spending is reaching those who need it? And what is the role of digitalization?
- Jihad Azour, IMF Director Middle East and Central Asia Department
- Mourad Wahba, Associate Administrator Ad Interim United Nations Development Programme
- Dima Jweihan, Executive Director-Middle East & North Africa Regional Office International Center for Not-For-Profit Law
- Adeel Malik, Associate Professor in Development Economics Oxford University
- Eleni Giokos, CNN International Correspondent