Post-COVID Economic Challenges and Opportunities in the Caucasus and Central Asia
An expert panel explores how policies in the Caucasus and Central Asia can continue to support the recovery, while balancing the need for debt sustainability and financial resilience.
- Subir Lall, Deputy Director Middle East and Central Asia Department IMF
- Natela Turnava, Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development Georgia
- Timur Ishmetov, Minister of Finance Uzbekistan
- Peter Burian, Special Representative for Central Asia European Union
- Nastassia Astrasheuskaya, Central Asia Reporter Financial Times